Date: June 6, 2021
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Live score: https://reno-ice-adult-league.sportngin.com/…/31389392..
Heading Into The Game
This is the first match ever between Reno Pond Hockey and Hop Valley. Reno Pond Hockey comes into this game sitting in second place after winning their first two matches. Reno Pond Hockey defeated Mid-Ice Crisis(14) 7-1 in their last game. Hop Valley currently sits in seventh place in the league after winning one game and losing one game. Hop Valley lost their last game to the Murder Hornets(6) 5-6.
Reno Pond Hockey has scored 21 goals in 2 games. Reno Pond Hockey also has 16 assists for a total of 37 points. They have accomplished this in just two games. Reno Pond Hockey has a goals per game average of 10.5. They have scored on 2 of 3 power plays. Their power play percentage is 66.7%.
Hop Valley has scored 16 goals in 2 games. Hop Valley also has 10 assists for 26 total points. Thats 11 points less than Reno Pond Hockey. They have a goals per game average of 8. They have scored on 0 of 2 power players. Their power play percentage is 0.0%.
Top Offensive Players
Reno Pond Hockey
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 3 goals so far this season. None of those goals were assisted. Their goals against per game is 1.5. Reno Pond Hockey has a 1.50 goals against average. They have been on the penalty kill twice. According to the league website Reno Pond Hockey has killed off one penalty and allowed two goals on the other. The reason that isn’t true is because both penalties have been minor penalties. On the league website the penalty kill percentage is 0.0%. In reality it is at least 50%.
Hop Valley has allowed 13 goals this season. They have given up a total of 15 points. Their goals against per game is 6.5. Their goals against average is 6.5. They have been on the penalty kill 6 different times in 2 games. They have only allowed one goal on the penalty kill. Their penalty kill percentage is 83.3%.
- Reno Pond Hockey hasn’t seen a challenge yet this season. Could this be the game?
- Does Hop Valley have the defensive power to match Reno Pond Hockey’s offensive power?
- Dominic Hyer is close to getting ten points.
- Reno Pond Hockey’s power play is deadly. Hop Valley has taken a lot of penalties in their first two games. Five of Hop Valleys penalties were in their last game. Will Hop Valley be able to stay out of the box? The game could get out of hand for hop Valley if they don’t stay out of the box.
- Hop Valley seems to score pretty evenly across all three periods while Reno Pond Hockey seems to play their best hockey in the first period.
- The crowd could be a factor for this game. It is an earlier game. It is during prime time. I expect a larger crowd than normal. If that is the case then whoever brings the most fans will have the home field advantage.
- Beau Perry (goalie) plays for both Reno Pond Hockey and Hop Valley.