Date: June 30, 2021
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Heading Into The Game
This is the first match ever between Reno Pond Hockey and the Tahoe Storm. Reno Pond Hockey comes into this game sitting in eighth place. Reno pond hockey is 3-3-0 Reno Pond Hockey lost 0-10 to Cruz Construction (3) in their last game. Tahoe Storm currently sits in fourth place in the league after being undefeated in six games. Tahoe Storm won their last game vs the Murder Hornets (10) 8-2.
Reno Pond Hockey has scored 35 goals in 6 games. Reno Pond Hockey also has 21 assists for a total of 56 points. Reno Pond Hockey has a goals per game average of 5.83. They have scored on 2 of 8 power plays*. Their power play percentage is 25%*.
The Tahoe Storm have scored 60 goals in 6 games. They have 19 assists giving them 79 total points. They have a goals per game average of 10. They have scored on 2 of 13 power plays*. Their power play percentage is 15..4%*.
Top Offensive Players
Reno Pond Hockey
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 30* goals so far this season. Sixteen of those goals were assisted. Their goals against per game is 5. Reno Pond Hockey has a 5 goals against average. They have been on the penalty kill 6 times*. According to the league website Reno Pond Hockey has killed off four penalties and allowed two goals on the other. On the league website the penalty kill percentage is 66.7%*.
The Tahoe Storm have allowed 12 goals this season. They have given up a total of 14 points. Their goals against per game is 2. Their goals against average is 2. They have been on the penalty kill 11 times*. They have not allowed2 goals on the penalty kill. Their penalty kill percentage is 81.1%*.
- Reno Pond Hockey played with ten players in their last game. Will they have more tonight?
- Are the Tahoe Storm that good? They have only played two teams in the top 10. We will see tonight.
- Reno Pond Hockey has to continue to stay out of the penalty box. They didn’t take any penalties in their last game. If tonight ends up being a close game penalties could be the deciding factor.
- After this game Reno Pond Hockey wont have another game until July 17th
- Can Reno Pond Hockey get the much needed win to snap their 3 game losing streak before they go on break for a few weeks?
* = not accurate or incomplete stats