Reno Pond Hockey VS Tahoe Dawgs
Game #: Game 6
Date: October 31, 2021 (Halloween)
Time: 9:30 PM
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 5-4 shootout win against the Slappy Gilmores. Reno Pond Hockey is 3-2-0. Reno Pond Hockey sits in 4th place in the current standings. The Tahoe Dawgs are coming off of a 4-3 win against Blue Moon. The Tahoe Dawgs are 1-3-0. The Tahoe Dawgs are currently in 10th place. Reno Pond Hockey faced the Tahoe Dawgs back on August 15th. Reno Pond Hockey lost that game 2-6. It was a fairly aggressive contest with 25 minutes in penalties between both teams. The all time record between Reno Pond Hockey and the Tahoe Dawgs is 0-1-0.
Reno Pond Hockey has 27 goals. That is currently tied for 4th most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey’s offense did come in clutch in their last game. Pulling the game within one goal with under 30 seconds to go in the second. Then tying it in the third to send the game to a shootout. Then being the only team to score in the shootout. Reno Pond Hockey has been able to score with multiple players. They have been getting big and key plays out of everyone on the roster. They have been winning the one goal games.
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 26 goals in four games. That is tied for 5th most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey has a 1 goal differential. The goaltending has been great. There have been some really good saves during key points in games. Not to mention #35 Clint McCoy’s didn’t allow a goal in last weeks shootout. The defense (particularly offensive players on defense) still needs some polishing but Reno Pond Hockey has still found ways to win.
The Tahoe Dawgs have scored 9 goals. That is last in the league. They are the only team who hasn’t scored double digits so far this season. That is 18 less goals than Reno Pond Hockey.
The Tahoe Dawgs have allowed 18 goals in four games. They are ties for 2nd in least goals allowed. They have allowed 8 less goals than Reno Pond Hockey. The Tahoe Dawgs have a -9 goal differential.
- Last game between Reno Pond Hockey and the Tahoe Dawgs was on August 15th
- Reno Pond Hockey lost 2-6 last time out
- The all time record between Reno Pond Hockey and the Tahoe Dawgs is 0-1-0
- Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 5-4 shootout win
- The Tahoe Dawgs are coming off of 4-3 win
- Reno Pond Hockey sits in 4th
- The Tahoe Dawgs sit in 10th
- Reno Pond Hockey has 27 goals in 5 games
- The Tahoe Dawgs have 9 goals in 4 games
- Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 26 goals
- The Tahoe Dawgs have allowed 18 goals
- The last game between these two had 25 penalty minutes
- There could still be some bad blood
- Reno Pond Hockey’s offense has been solid so far this season
- Reno Pond Hockey’s goaltending has been solid so far this season
- This game may come down to penalties
- 3 out of 4 of the Tahoe Dawgs games have been within one goal
- Reno Pond Hockey has won both of their games that were within one goal