Reno Pond Hockey VS Hyundai N-Line
Game #: Game 8
Date: November 21, 2021
Time: 9:30 PM
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 3-5 loss to the Murder Hornets. Reno Pond Hockey is 3-4-0. Reno Pond Hockey sits in 7th place in the current standings. Hyundai N-Line are coming off of a 7-4 win against the Tahoe Dawgs. Hyundai N-Line are 6-1-0. They are currently in 2nd place. Reno Pond Hockey has not faced Hyundai N-Line before. They are a new team this season.
Reno Pond Hockey has 31 goals. That is currently 7th most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey’s offense kept their last game close.
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 36 goals in seven games. That is 3rd most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey has a -5 goal differential.
Hyundai N-Line have scored 52 goals. That is 2nd in the league. That is 21 more goals than Reno Pond Hockey.
Hyundai N-Line have allowed 31 goals in seven games. They are tied for 6th in least goals allowed. They have allowed 6 less goals than Reno Pond Hockey. Hyundai N-Line have a 22 goal differential.
- Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 3-5 loss
- Hyundai N-Line are coming off of 7-4 win
- Reno Pond Hockey sits in 7th
- Hyundai N-Line sit in 2nd
- Reno Pond Hockey has 31 goals in 7 games
- Hyundai N-Line have 52 goals in 7 games
- Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 36 goals
- Hyundai N-Line have allowed 30 goals
- Reno Pond Hockey is fighting for a playoff birth
- stay out of the penalty box
- shoot the puck
- keep the puck out of the net