Reno Pond Hockey VS 4 Seasons
Game #: Game 9
Date: December 1, 2021
Time: 10:45 PM
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a big 5-4 win against Hyundai N-Line. Reno Pond Hockey is 4-4-0. Reno Pond Hockey sits in 6th place in the current standings.4 Seasons are coming off of a 7-5 win against Blue Moon. 4 Seasons are on a 3 game winning streak. 4 Seasons are 3-5-0. They are currently in 9th place. Reno Pond Hockey has not faced 4 Seasons before. They are a new team this season.
Reno Pond Hockey has 36 goals. That is currently tied foe 5th most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey’s offense kept came up big in their last game to get the win.
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 40 goals in eight games. That is tied for 3rd most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey has a -4 goal differential.
4 Seasons have scored 37 goals. That is 4th in the league. That is 1 more goal than Reno Pond Hockey.
4 Seasons have allowed 42 goals in eight games. They are 6th most goals allowed in the league. They have allowed 2 more goals than Reno Pond Hockey. 4 Seasons have a -5 goal differential.
- Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 5-4 win
- 4 Seasons are coming off of 7-5 win
- Reno Pond Hockey sits in 6th
- 4 Seasons sit in 9th
- Reno Pond Hockey has 36 goals in 8 games
- 4 Seasons have 37 goals in 8 games
- Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 40 goals
- 4 Seasons have allowed 42 goals
- Both teams are fighting for a playoff birth
- stay out of the penalty box
- shoot the puck
- keep the puck out of the net