Reno Pond Hockey VS Remo Sriracha
Game #: Game 10
Date: December 10, 2021
Time: 10:00 PM
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 5-4 win against 4 Seasons completing back to back wins. Reno Pond Hockey is 5-4-0. Reno Pond Hockey sits in 4th place in the current standings. Remo Sriracha are coming off of a 10-2 win against Q&D Construction. Remo Sriracha are 5-4-0. They are currently in 5th place. Reno Pond Hockey played Remo Sriracha back on July 17th. Reno Pond Hockey lost that game 5-11.
Reno Pond Hockey has 41 goals. That is currently tied foe 4th most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey’s offense has been on fire in their last couple games.
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 44 goals in nine games. That is 3rd most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey has a -3 goal differential.
Remo Sriracha have scored 33 goals. That is tied for 7th in the league. That is 8 less goals than Reno Pond Hockey.
Remo Sriracha have allowed 34 goals in nine games. They are tied for 7th most goals allowed in the league. They have allowed 10 less goals than Reno Pond Hockey. Remo Sriracha have a -1 goal differential.
- Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 5-4 win
- Remo Sriracha are coming off of 10-2 win
- Reno Pond Hockey sits in 4th
- Remo Sriracha sit in 5th
- Reno Pond Hockey has 41 goals in 9 games
- Remo Sriracha have 33 goals in 9 games
- Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 44 goals
- Remo Sriracha have allowed 34 goals
- Both teams are fighting for a playoff birth
- this is a potential playoff matchup
- stay out of the penalty box
- shoot the puck
- keep the puck out of the net