Reno Pond Hockey VS Tahoe Storm
Game #: Game 11 (last game of the regular season)
Date: December 13, 2021
Time: 10:30 PM
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 2-4 loss to Remo Sriracha. Reno Pond Hockey is 5-5-0. Reno Pond Hockey sits in 5th place in the current standings. The Tahoe Storm are coming off of a 1-0 win against Q&D Construction. The Tahoe Storm are 5-5-0. They have won one game in their last five. They are currently in 6th place. Reno Pond Hockey played The Tahoe Storm back on June 30th. Reno Pond Hockey lost that game 2-12.
This is the last game of the regular season for Reno Pond Hockey. Reno Pond Hockey is currently in a playoff spot. If they win tonight they will clinch a playoff birth. If they lose tonight there may still a chance they could be eliminated from playoff contention. If Reno Pond Hockey secures 5th place they will play in the playoffs on Friday, December 17th. If Reno Pond Hockey secures 6th place they will play in the playoffs on Saturday December 18th.
Reno Pond Hockey has 43 goals. That is currently tied foe 5th most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey’s offense has been on fire in 2 out of 3 of their last games. Reno Pond Hockey did manage to come from behind to lead in their last game.
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 48 goals in ten games. That is 3rd most in the league. Reno Pond Hockey has a -5 goal differential.
The Tahoe Storm have scored 37 goals. That is 6th in the league. That is 6 less goals than Reno Pond Hockey.
The Tahoe Storm have allowed 34 goals in ten games. that is 9th most goals allowed in the league. They have allowed 14 less goals than Reno Pond Hockey. The Tahoe Storm have a 3 goal differential.
- Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 2-4 loss
- Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 4 or more goals in 8 straight game and in 9 out of ten games so far this season
- Tahoe Storm are coming off of 1-0 win
- Tahoe Storm are 1-4 in their last 5 games
- Reno Pond Hockey sits in 5th
- Tahoe Storm sit in 6th
- Reno Pond Hockey has 43 goals in 10 games
- Tahoe Storm have 37 goals in 10 games
- Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 48 goals
- Tahoe Storm have allowed 34 goals
- Both teams are fighting for a playoff birth and 5th place
- This is a potential playoff matchup
- This is the last game of the regular season for both team
- Stay out of the penalty box
- Shoot the puck
- Keep the puck out of the net