Reno Pond Hockey VS The Guardians
Game #: Summer 2022 regular season game five
Date: July 6, 2022
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 3-8 loss to Mid-Ice Crisis. Reno Pond Hockey is 2-2-0. Reno Pond Hockey sits in 4th place in the current D-League standings. The Guardians are coming off of a 2-6 loss to the Grrrowlers. The Guardians are 1-3-0. Reno Pond Hockey has not played The Guardians yet.
Reno Pond Hockey has 12 goals after four games. That is 3 goals per game.
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 23 goals after four games. That is 5.75 goals against per game. Reno Pond Hockey has a -8 goal differential.
The Guardians have scored 9 goals in four games. That is 2.25 goals per game.
The Guardians have allowed 19 goals in four games. That is 4.75 goals against per game. They have a -10 goal differential.
- Game five of the RIAL Summer 2022 season
- Reno Pond Hockey lost 3-8 in their last game
- The Guardians lost their last game
- The Guardians are on a two game losing streak
- Reno Pond Hockey is in 4th place
- The Guardians are in 5th place
- Stay out of the penalty box
- Shoot the puck
- Keep the puck out of the net
- Keep positive attitudes