Reno Pond Hockey VS Mid-Ice Crisis
Game #: Summer 2022 regular season game four
Date: July 2, 2022
Location: Reno Ice
How to Follow:
Reno Pond Hockey is coming off of a 6-3 win against the Grrrowlers. Reno Pond Hockey is 2-1-0. Reno Pond Hockey sits in 3rd place in the current D-League standings. Mid-Ice Crisis are coming off of a 6-7 shootout loss to Dough Boys. Mid-Ice Crisis are 1-1-1. Reno Pond Hockey is 1-0-0 all time vs Mid-Ice Crisis. Reno Pond Hockey beat Mid-Ice Crisis 7-1 back on May 25th, of 2021. They have not played each other since.
Reno Pond Hockey has 12 goals after three games. That is currently 4th in the league.
Reno Pond Hockey has allowed 14 goals after three games. That is second most goals allowed in the league. Reno Pond Hockey has a -2 goal differential.
Mid-Ice Crisis have scored 19 goals in three games. That is currently second in the league.
Mid-Ice Crisis have allowed 13 goals in three games. That is currently tied for third least in the league. They have a 3 goal differential.
- Game four of the RIAL Summer 2022 season
- All time record is 1-0-0
- Reno Pond Hockey won 6-3 in their last game
- Reno Pond Hockey is on a 2 game winning streak
- Mid-Ice Crisis lost their last game
- Mid-Ice Crisis is on a two game losing streak
- Reno Pond Hockey is in 3rd place
- Mid-Ice Crisis are in 4th place
- Stay out of the penalty box
- Shoot the puck
- Keep the puck out of the net
- Keep positive attitudes
- try and carry over momentum from our last two games